Woman's Gotta Have It
Filmed at The Workplay Theater in Birmingham, AL 9-26-09 with Ona Watson.
Song available on Taylor's new album, The Distance.
On sale now! Pick your copy today!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Taylor Hicks - "My Friend" Live!!

Our fourth installment of Taylor Hick's originals leading up to the release of his new album "Early Works" available exclusively at all Target Stores on August 12, 2008! Check your local Target circular for promos. We hear it will be on sale for under $10. Pick some up for your loved ones!

From TaysHarp - August 12, 2007 in Torrington, Conn .... "My Friend"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love "My Friend", and really loved the dixie land vibe he added to the song on the tour. All Taylor's songs are GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

I will definitely be buying extra copies of EW on the 12th. I CAN'T WAIT!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the upbeat tempo to this song. Everytime I hear it I want to get up and start moving. No particular dance...just movin and groovin. That's a toe tappin song if I ever heard one!!