Woman's Gotta Have It
Filmed at The Workplay Theater in Birmingham, AL 9-26-09 with Ona Watson.
Song available on Taylor's new album, The Distance.
On sale now! Pick your copy today!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Taylor Hicks - "Do I Make You Proud" Chosen as Asian Idol Theme

Okay how cool is this? Taylor Hick's winning coronation song, "Do I Make You Proud" was chosen as the Theme Song of the 2007 "Asian Idol" show. Contestants from Indonesia (the host country), India, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam will compete for the title, much like it's sister show, American Idol, in the United States. The winner will be announced on December 16.

"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the song choice for Asian Idol. Always thought this song was PERFECT for the contestants leaving American Idol in the elimination round.

What better message from the contestant to family? I tried my best, it was hard, but I wanted to do it despite the problems faced in the effort::: Do I Make You Proud. There are so many places and events to sing and hear this song and I'm happy Asian Idol has ignored the so-called critics and made an outstanding choice.

Thanks for the reminder!