Woman's Gotta Have It
Filmed at The Workplay Theater in Birmingham, AL 9-26-09 with Ona Watson.
Song available on Taylor's new album, The Distance.
On sale now! Pick your copy today!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Taylor Hicks - One of the Celebrities at the NBA All-Star Game!


Okay now - these pictures *may* cause cardiac arrest because of the shock it most certainly will cause to some weak in the knee fans. Taylor attended the NBA All Star Game on Sunday and here he is on the red carpet. My heart goes all a-flutter when I see him like this. He very well might be the most gorgeous man on God's green earth - and I'm totally serious. Get him on the cover of GQ MAGAZINE, people!

Until then, here's a quote that Taylor gave to the NBA.com website during the game:

You Voted, You Decided
With fans encouraged to vote for the All-Star M.V.P. online and via text message, one man who knows all about fan voting, "American Idol" Taylor Hicks, hoped the fans would vote and vote often. Hicks enjoyed his first All-Star experience. "I'm a straight hot dog-and-beer guy," he said.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Griz to the point again!

Taylor -- looking good!

Anonymous said...

"Mmmm" nice pictures!

Anonymous said...

He does look good doesn't he? Thanks for the pics. Love your blog, its looking so good with so much of taylors best music.
Did you check out "Papa Grows Funk" that Taylor sat in with on Sat. night, I believe it was. They are really good, I would love to have heard that.

Anonymous said...

Forgive me for this.....but what a hunk! Thanks for letting me have my moment.