Woman's Gotta Have It
Filmed at The Workplay Theater in Birmingham, AL 9-26-09 with Ona Watson.
Song available on Taylor's new album, The Distance.
On sale now! Pick your copy today!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Taylor Hicks Raises the Roof at the "Capitol Fourth" Festivities!

Once again, our soulman does his thang at the Capitol! Movin' and groovin' like only he can! I'm positive that these performances reminded people who voted for him 2 years ago on American Idol what a dynamic performer Taylor is and that he's still out there smiling and entertaining.

This is what the Washington Post had to say about Taylor's set: "...American Idol winner Taylor Hicks electrified the crowd with a jazzed-up rendition of "This Land Is Your Land..."

For those who missed it or want to see it again, here you go!

Soul Thing


Dancing In The Dark


This Land Is Your Land

3 comments:

juliegr said...

So happy to see Taylor on TV again!!! What a pleasure to have people who truly appreciate Taylor and his talents interview him.

CNN!!!! Can you believe it!?

Anonymous said...

Ohh...wish I could have been there! I don't think I have ever seen Taylor look any happier.
I am so happy that I am one of those people who "can just listen to the music" and enjoy. Loved... Loved.. Loved.. all performances.

I went to 3 shows last year, all different, but you know what, I went out that door with a big SMILE. I think some should try that..."Just listen to the music".

Anonymous said...

Thanks griz for the videos! I just love the soulful version of This Land Is Your Land!