Woman's Gotta Have It
Filmed at The Workplay Theater in Birmingham, AL 9-26-09 with Ona Watson.
Song available on Taylor's new album, The Distance.
On sale now! Pick your copy today!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Taylor Hicks - Young At Heart - A Look Back

I love this commercial from Season 5! Even dressed as an old man, Taylor is as sexy as hell (notice the audience reaction during the jacuzzi scene!). Yumm!

I also found this hilarious picture on the set - seems Taylor and Elliott are trying to get a piece of the action - naughty boys!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"and I laughed when I saw him in spite of myself ..."

The season 5 Ford commercials were so awesome! Of course, seeing this one again reminds me of Dave White's ephiany of a CD-less finale ... TH finally getting to drive the car ... woo!

That being said I am squarely in the no-movie camp. Maybe after platinum album No. 5, I'll feel differently. Too much possibility for ridicule right now ... who needs that?