Woman's Gotta Have It
Filmed at The Workplay Theater in Birmingham, AL 9-26-09 with Ona Watson.
Song available on Taylor's new album, The Distance.
On sale now! Pick your copy today!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Taylor Hicks American Idol Stamps Available to Purchase


To order, check out this website!

Not bad, although I wish they would have used some newer pictures. However, I'm glad they use one with the guitar in his hand - for the musician he is. Given that it's American Idol we're talking about, I guess I'm happy with the sheet. I'll be ordering a few! Off I go........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the early heads up, i went and ordered mine. I'm with you in that i wish they had newer pictures of him when he had lost his weight, but they are still good pictures so i am happy. I especially like the picture of him with his guitar.
Sherry (beaglemom06)

Anonymous said...

I just went on the stamp website about 2 hrs ago and they weren't available then. Wow..they move fast.

Got my ordered! I wish the money went to Taylor instead of AI.

Anonymous said...

Now is this the increased postal rate? or will I need to get another to add to it? I'm a little out of the loop on postage fees.

I will still buy several sheets and regret they didn't use some newer shots but hey it is AI we are talking about here-so no surprises. At least we know it is him!And they did not cover his face with their damn banner!

For some reason this makes me think of Grandmother Joni and wonder what she thinks of this:)?
Good ole' Tyler Hacks...:)

Anonymous said...

Sorry...as hawt as he is now, these pics don't do justice.

Of course, at least they put him as Season 5 winner, I figured we'd see stamps with a bald guy on them.

Anonymous said...

"Sorry...as hawt as he is now, these pics don't do justice.

Of course, at least they put him as Season 5 winner, I figured we'd see stamps with a bald guy on them."

My thoughts exactly!

soulthing said...

Agreed anons! Imagine how ugly those stamps would have looked with Baldie on them. Enough to make you want to vomit! Ewe.