Woman's Gotta Have It
Filmed at The Workplay Theater in Birmingham, AL 9-26-09 with Ona Watson.
Song available on Taylor's new album, The Distance.
On sale now! Pick your copy today!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Taylor Hicks - New Music On It's Way!!


Welp, we got treated today with a brand new audio blog on Taylor's official website, Taylor Hicks Headquarters!! The boy sounds nice and chipper and well worth a trip over there to hear the latest! If you haven't yet subscribed, I strongly urge you to do so! We're supposed to get sneak previews of Taylor's new music when it's available and first dibs on seating for the 2008 tour! There's also lots of cool video and audio over there so do check it out if you haven't already! I also urge you to check out his Facebook page and sign up as a friend!! Lots of videos and cool stuff over there as well!

And in keeping with this new chapter coming up with the new CD, DVD and tour, here's an awesome version of Gonna Move from the last show on the 2007 tour from Bloomsburg, PA courtesy of Idolwatcher33!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I double dog dare anyone to watch a Taylor video, and not sit there grinning ear to ear. God he brings a smile to my face everytime I see him perform.

The message at the HQ sounds awesome! The new video they posted was also great.

Okay I think the jonesing for Taylor has officially started for me... hurry Taylor....

Anonymous said...

2008 Tour! Great news!

I love your music and your site Griz! This is my first stop every day.

soulthing said...

Thanks anon! I finally got that player to look and do what I wanted! I keep adding more music, so keep checking back!