Woman's Gotta Have It
Filmed at The Workplay Theater in Birmingham, AL 9-26-09 with Ona Watson.
Song available on Taylor's new album, The Distance.
On sale now! Pick your copy today!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Taylor Hicks - 'Whomp At The Warfield' DVD To Be Shown on HDNET-TV Again

For those who missed it the first time, here's your chance to catch "Whomp At The Warfield" on HDNET-TV again. It will be shown three times in the next couple of weeks, so if you are lucky enough to get this channel, definitely tune in because it's one of the best live shows I've ever seen.














It's described on HDNet's webpage as a "blend of high energy rock, funk, and soul, live from The Warfield in San Francisco, CA."

Hopefully, these new airings is a hint that the DVD will be going on sale soon! After all, it's been almost a year since the actual May 7th show in San Francisco. Come on Taylor, release the beast and let it grace TV screens across America!

Here are the scheduled showings:

Sun., Apr. 27th 1:30 PM ET
Sun., May. 4th 8:00 PM ET
Mon., May. 5th 2:00 AM ET

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had HD TV! I can't wait to buy that DVD. I saw a video of Naked in the Jungle from Warfield and it's outstanding!
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v993742bKEJkMpn

I notice you have a song over on your poll called "Limon". I've never heard of that one. I found a site with a bunch of songs to download but I can't get it to work. Is there any way you could post that one on your blog? I'd love to hear it.

Anonymous said...

I don't get that channel. Even though I pay through the nose for Comcast. Come on Taylor - PLEASE RELEASE THAT DVD!

soulthing said...

I don't get that channel either, btw. Drats!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I get the channel and plan to watch again. But, there is nothing like having the DVD in your hands to watch whenever you want to! It can't come out soon enough!

Patricia Robb said...

I really liked the interview with Taylor at the end of the DVD. Really good and extra treats with some solo numbers. I could listen to him sing those solos all night.
Love his voice.